Visiting hours are from 11 AM to 7 PM, Monday through Friday and 11AM to 12PM Saturday and Sunday unless arranged with your clinician. We request that you limit your visit to no more than one hour.
Sign In, Sign Out
All visitors must check in and out in the office. After checking in, you will be escorted to your patient’s stall; please remain in this area only. Clients are not permitted to walk through the hospital unattended.
During Your Visit
- During your visit, you must remain with your animal. Please do not sit in the stall.
- Eating, drinking, and smoking is prohibited within animal housing and handling areas.
- If you would like your clinician to be available during your visit, please make prior arrangements with them. We cannot guarantee clinician contact, even when previously arranged, in the event they are providing emergency care to other patients.
- The clinician overseeing your animal’s care is the only person allowed to release information. Please do not request your patient’s information from staff as they are not permitted to release information.
- Children under 18 must be in the company of a responsible adult and may not be left unattended. Children under 12 may be restricted from visiting certain areas of the hospital.
- We take patient confidentiality seriously! Taking photographs of other patient and/or looking through other patient records is strictly prohibited.
Clients with Outpatient Cases
Welcome to Pine Bush Equine Services. We are committed to providing the best care for your animal. During your appointment, we kindly request that you adhere to the following principles listed below to ensure that we can effectively communicate your patient’s needs in a timely and confidential manner.
- Visitor seating is available in the office.
- Visitors are welcome to stay with your animal at its designated stall. To protect client confidentiality, visitors are prohibited from entering stalls or barns of other patients.
- If you leave Pine Bush Equine while your animal is receiving care, please make sure the office has a current phone number where you can be reached.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking is prohibited in animal housing or handling areas